Monday, April 27, 2009

Just funny stuff I found...

...when I followed a link from my husband.




And because it's too small in that slide show, my favorite would be the Dieting with Jesus magnet set:



If you can't read the small print, it says:

Dieting with Jesus Because that ass needs a miracle!

Under the pictures:
"Your body is a temple. Fill it with salad."
"Work those buns anywhere"
"Fat jeans or skinny jeans? You decide."
"Omega-3 fatty acids are a blessing for that tummy."

"The Lord is our shepherd and he's thinning out the flock"

GO HERE to view them all in more detail. There were so many things I'm in love with, I just had to share my favorites with you! Share yours with me, won't you?

3 comments:

D said...

*giggles*

Saving Grace said...

LOL ... your to much these days. You give me a great break out from these studies!!!

TY Kim :D

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy video downloader 1.4.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

This blog is crap!