Sunday, March 8, 2009

The End

I've struggled on an off for the past year and a half, alternating between loving to write and hating it.

I'm watching the slow death of MySpace, and wondering where all of those people are who pleaded, "Stay, don't go". They left, and if they didn't leave MySpace, they left MY space.

The problem is sex. They want it. I don't have it to give. There are only so many things I can write about sex before it becomes simple regurgitation of blogs past.

I write about my kid, my life, my dogs, my troubles and they go. No one wants the reality that is me. They want the happy, upbeat girl who used to write about taboo topics and got them to say things they never thought they would. I don't blame them. I want that too.

This is me. I have problems. I have a life. I've lost that part of me that was care-free and I'm not so sure it's coming back. I'm not so sure that it can.

Too much in my life has changed over the course of the last few months.

Too much has stayed the same when it really shouldn't.

Too much damage to that carefree, happy girl has been done.

I will close that chapter of my life at some point, when I'm sure I've garnered all I can from it.

Until then, I'll return to writing for me - what I want, when I want, if I want.

Right now, I just want peace. I want happiness. I want love. I'm not getting that here, I know I never really did. I got those things from real people. I'll just wait patiently until I can have them again.

XOXO

7 comments:

What was I thinking???? said...

I know what ya mean...
I do still read you, I just having been trying to live the real life, and not get lost in here!
Cheer Up!

Mary

Kim said...

Thanks Mary. I think I'm just at a crossroad in my life. Do I shit, or get off the pot?

What was I thinking???? said...

For me the decision was easy... the time I was spending "there" was excessive and non productive, so I got off the pot!
What you are doing there is far more productive, you have a purpose!

Anonymous said...

Here, have some cheese with that. :) I heart you, bigtime.
~Lizzy

Scott's Evil Twin said...

What I like about you is your down-to-earth attitude and the way you seem to keep your sense of humor through everything. Even when you write about something serious, you find a way to let some light shine through as well.

Anonymous said...

I like YOU. Not what you provide me for reading material, or the latest and greatest sex toys.
Just you, Kim, is who I want to know and be a friend to.

Deal with it, some people really love you.
XO

D said...

*smooches*

This blog is crap!