Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adults just don't do that!



I realize this may offend some of you. And you know what? I'm ok with that. Mostly because over the last few months, no less than 5 people have told me that initially, I either scared them or seemed unapproachable. Someone once told me that your true self always shines through no matter how hard you try. Maybe this is a side of myself that I should embrace.

Grrrrr!

Still here?

Good. I have a proclamation and you don't want to miss it.

If you are over the age of 22 and straight, you should never have the letters Q and T together on a vanity plate. Ever.

You're too old to be a QT or a cutie for that matter. It's OK for gay men to have because the majority of them are QT's.

I tried to looking for an exception to this rule, and cannot come up with one. Nope, not a single one exists. Not even Quentin Tarantino - unless he's gay. In that case, he should QT it up, boi!


For other things adults should not ever do: GO HERE



XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

QT is the only place I'll buy my gas. And they even have fresh sandwiches. That is the only QT I knew of until today. QT? For realz though? That's whack.

~Lizzy

Kim said...

The plate in question mentioned a NY QT. For realz, G. It's totally whack. Don't be frontin'.

Meeks said...

There was one girl who put 1BADASS. I just think that's tacky and acting like a show off. Unless she can fly kick someone's head or a navy seal then okay she can lay claim to being 1 bad ass but she was some prissy dumb woman selling mary kay. Stupid. Another person had ESCAAPE put on their Ford Escape plate. Augh... people are so weird. I feel embarrassed for them.

Anonymous said...

I know! I have a list of things like that. Such as being a bitch. We're all bitches hun, you're no better at it then we are, you just like to talk about yourself. (not you, just people in general, yanno?) Years ago my husband got me plates that said 1smlpkg. I couldn't wait for them to expire! Ugh! xoxo

Kimmy said...

I saw a plate the other day that said "SMIDGE". What the hell is smidge? IS it like smidgen? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, a small smidgen is a smidge. I use that phrase when cooking. I sent you an email.

Kim said...

I'm embarrassed for owners of MOST vanity plates. And Cami - I'm getting new plates for me that say _ "#1BICH" or something. 1smlpkg?? You know, most girls I know refer to a man's dick as his package. Bwahahhaha

Kim said...

Kimmy! Smidge, tiny bit, you know.

Anonymous said...

Why you're not unapproachable? Who could ever think that?! *lol.* I think deep down the fear of rejection is the underlying reason why people are afraid of approaching others. Therefore, I don't think it's an issue with you but with the person approaching you.;-)

I agree with you.... a plate I do like is OMG MOVE.

Kim said...

You know Sofia, I think it might be a GOOD thing if I'm viewed that way. Perhaps it'll keep the street urchins at bay.

XOXO

Thanks for stopping over this way. Switching mediums is difficult if no one makes the effort with you.

Crimson said...

I really want to get a vanity plate that's random, just with well placed vowels. That way, the person behind me can spend all their time in traffic trying to figure out what the hell I'm trying to say.

Anonymous said...

I love the plate on the BMW that says, "WasHis"

Hehehehehe!

God, I love me a witty woman!

Must be why I love you so.

xo

Dee

Kim said...

WasHis indeed!

If I were to get one it would have to be obvious because there is nothing worse than being behind someone who wanted to tell you they were a from Virginia and named Gina and wondering how she got DMV to ok "VA GINA"

Meeks said...

VA GINA LOL!!!!!!!

This blog is crap!