Monday, February 16, 2009

Good text should last forever

Just because I'm busy today, I'm going to transfer some of my MySpace profile over here.


ABOUT ME:   

I am all that and a bag of Funyons. Don't believe me? Hang out here a bit. You'll soon discover the truth.

I was born roughly 9 months after my parents had sex. My mom was kind of conservative, my father a hippie. I was then left on the steps of a large church and picked up by a family of gypsys who later "sacrificed" me to a pack of wolves. However, I was able to win the wolves over, mere moments before they devoured me, by cooing at them and blinking very rapidly. They raised me, and gave me the name "WOOFWOOFAROO", which was pretty much what they named all of their girl children.

Later, I was picked up by social services and labeled "little naked girl" and my natural mother felt bad and came forward and claimed me. She later pressed charges against Lady Annisia, the gypsy leader, for kidnapping, just to save face.

When I was 12, I was on the news for being the youngest vendor at a benefit to help the volunteer fire department where I lived. I was peddling pussy. I had 4 customers, but as it was getting later and I still had more to give, I just gave the rest away.

When I was 14, I moved to "the big city" where, tired of moving around and changing schools, I vowed to never EVER make another friend.

I broke this vow in July of 2006, when I made a MySpace profile. Ever since then, I've decided that I'm just not an in-person people person.

And so, I have set out to be that uber-popular cheerleader person who I accidentally pushed down a flight of stairs in high school. Only, I'll do it by blogging and instead of cheering, I'll beg you for money. How's that sound?

Political junk seems to be all the rage these days - and rumors, oh hell those are really making the headlines. And so....

I once had a threesome with a past female VP hopeful and the chocolate Kennedy. The chick yelled out, "You betcha and Yay Jesus", while I stuck my finger in her butt. Suddenly, a crotchety old man slinging words like "surge" and "maverick" appeared, riding one of those dinosaurs that Ms. I-coulda-been-VP doesn't believe in.


CURRENT INFO:

Married, kids, dogs, picket fence, out of your league. That's me summed up. Occasionally, I am a professional pirate and at other times - ninja. I have an incredibly short attention span, which makes it difficult to have any hobbies or work on projects.

I hate glitter graphics. I hate "FIRST!" on blog comments. I hate "Thanx for the add" graphics. I hate most vegetables and I believe that the secret to immortality may very well be to not eat any of them.

I really dislike it when people call me a biatch, a biotch, or anything similar. We're not in the third grade. Your mom probably isn't hanging out here, and if she is, she's not going to wash your mouth out with soap if you have potty mouth. It's B-I-T-C-H. Get it right, spell it right. Otherwise it's just your insecurity talking. If you can say BITCH, you can spell it, ok?

Oh, another thing? Nowhere in the history of the world has a kiss ever sounded like "MUAH". Not even Grandma's kisses when her teeth are on the dresser.

You should be fully prepared to have me refer to you as "hooker" or "whore" and if you're not, there's the door. For me, it's a sign of affection. Let's face it - who doesn't love hookers?








..Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test



One of these days, I'll get the rest of it over here, but for now, that should hold you!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Meeks said...

Love ya hooker bitch!=) *squeeze*

Kathy said...

You in a nutshell!!!!

Kimmy said...

I'm here becuase you told me to come here, and you said that there was something new over here and I just couldn't contain my curiosity. It better be worth it, whore. :)

Kim said...

You chicks make me all giggly and gooey inside.

Hooker bitch AND whore in the same day?? That's a fantastic omen for me!

Unknown said...

First! Wait...

Anonymous said...

See, told you we'd follow you anywhere! =)
XO

This blog is crap!